Banana Peanut Butter YaffBar® (COMING SOON)

Banana Peanut Butter YaffBar® (COMING SOON)

from 18.00

Every mom knows: bananas with peanut butter is a tried-and-true snack to keep kids full for a long time. We've applied this same thinking to our lip-smacking Banana Peanut Butter YaffBar® that's packed with protein, potassium, and fiber. And it's not just good for you - it's good for your dog too. Share it after a run or a game of fetch, or just because it's 10 am and it feels like snack time. 

Pack Size:
sold out
Add To Cart

All Natural
Wheat, Dairy + Caffeine Free
No Refined Sugar

Nutrition Facts:
Serving Size: Serving Size: 1 bar (54g); Servings Per Container 1; Calories 240; Calories from Fat 90
Amount per Serving (%DV*) Total Fat 10g (15%); Saturated Fat 2g (10%); Trans Fat 0g (0%); Cholesterol 0mg (0%); Sodium 140mg (6%); Total Carb. 31g (10%); Sugars 15g; Dietary Fiber 4g (16%); Protein 6g; Vitamin A (0%) Vitamin C (0%) Calcium (7%) Iron (12%)

Peanut Butter, Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Bananas, Organic Crispy Rice (Organic Brown Rice, Organic Brown Rice Syrup,Sea Salt), Carob Powder, Alcohol Free Vanilla Extract (Glycerin, Vanilla Bean Extract, Water), Sea Salt
MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF: Milk, Soy, Wheat, Tree Nuts